Welcome to Swish Education
All parents have experienced the frustration of finding quality school holiday activities for their children, whether it is for single or consecutive days. Now parents can enrol their children in workshops that immerse them in purposeful and engaging activities that are creative, educationally sound and of course fun.
Swish Education Workshops are:
- Taught by qualified and experienced teaching professionals
- Strictly limited small group sizes
- Discrete Year levels from Kindergarten to Year 7
- Creative and fun
- Hosted by schools
These school holidays your children can be immersed in fascinating subjects not normally taught at school.
At Swish, education is the focus, with workshops designed to extend children's thinking, to foster friendships, and to keep learning fresh. Whether students come for one day, or for all workshops, they will have a fascinating and stimulating experience.
Each workshop runs from 8:30am until 4:00pm, with child care provided until 5:30pm at no extra cost. You can check here to see what you need to know to make the day a success.
Enrolments are made via our custom designed web booking form.
All Swish Workshops are $98 (only $49 with the Child Care Rebate).
- Click here to see the Canberra program for Kindergarten Year One
- Click here to see the Canberra program for Year Two / Year Three
- Click here to see the Canberra program for Year 4 / Year 5 / Year 6
- Click here to see the Bondi program for Kindergarten Year One
- Click here to see the Bondi program for Year Two / Year Three
- Click here to see the Bondi program for Year 4 / Year 5 / Year 6
- Click here to see the Eastwood program for Kindergarten Year One
- Click here to see the Eastwood program for Year Two / Year Three
- Click here to see the Eastwood program for Year 4 / Year 5 / Year 6
Swish progams are now running again in Sydney. Workshops will be held at Bondi and Eastwood.
The Swish Guarantee
At Swish we work hard to make every workshop a fantastic experience. If for any reason you are not completely happy with a Swish workshop I want to hear about it. I will personally make sure your next Swish workshop is a winner, free of charge, or arrange a full refund. Let me show you that at Swish, we really are committed to making every day 'an extraordinary learning experience'
About Swish Education Workshops
Swish Education workshops derive from traditional subject areas such as; literacy, mathematics, science, history and geography, and also from outside of the regular curriculum such as; archaeology, philosophy, anthropology and astronomy (just to name a few).
Swish Education workshops are about engaging students in extraordinary learning experiences. For students this is about interesting, relevant, creative workshops that not only capture the imagination but also educate.
"Emma had a wonderful day in the costume workshop today! She was really enthusiastic and excited about the program before she even got there this morning, and tonight she was animated telling us what she had done in the class. It is great that you provide an educational and interesting program that kids can really get involved in and learn from."
Swish Education workshops are strictly limited small group sizes and are developed, written and taught by highly qualified and experienced teaching professionals. Swish Education workshops are designed to meet the needs of children in stages K-2, Years 3/4 and Years 5/6/7. Fresh workshops are offered every holiday period.
The quality of Swish Education workshops speak for themselves:
During the July school holidays, parents were delighted to be able to log-on to the web to view the live webcast from the 'Ustream' workshop. This allowed students to showcase their completed television production that they had conceived, developed and scripted.
To see the broadcast, click here.
About Swish Education Professional Staff
Swish Education employs professional staff of the highest calibre to develop, write and teach workshops. These are passionate people who are bursting to teach workshops in subject areas that they really love. Swish Education encourages professional staff to be as creative as possible and as a result workshops are original, engaging and fresh.
Swish Education continually advertises for, interview and appoint professional staff of the highest calibre.
The calibre of Swish Education professional staff speak for itself.
During this year's school holidays:
- 'To the Stars and Beyond' was taught by Mark BSc (Hons), BA, GradDipEd, BEd (Hons) MBA, MPPM, PhD,
- 'Weather the Weather' was taught by Michelle (BEd (Primary), GradCertProfStud, MEd (Ed Leadership),
- 'Lullabies, Lilts and Little Leonardos' was taught by Melissa BEd, Dip (Theatre Design) MEP (Singing) and
- 'Geology Rocks' was taught by Sarah Dip (Environmental Science), BSc (Hons), PhD (Current ANU).
About Swish Education Ancillary Staff
In addition to the Swish Education Professional Staff, a team of ancillary staff is employed. This team comprises a Workshop Director, Workshop Aide and a dedicated Games and Sports Co-ordinator.